Episode #4 – Interview With Woody (Forrest) Mosten | Mediation Pioneer
In today’s episode, we’ll be interviewing a living legend in the world of Collaborative Law and Mediation!
Woody is a highly experienced collaborative Family Lawyer, successful business owner, and Adjunct Professor at UCLA School of Law who’s authored six books with two others on the way, published over 80 articles, and is recognized worldwide as a Master Trainer of Collaborative Professionals and Mediators.
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- Bringing Peace Into the Room: How the Personal Qualities of the Mediator Impact the Process of Conflict Resolution
- Mediating Dangerously: The Frontiers of Conflict Resolution
- Senator George J. Mitchell
- INTERDISCIPLINARY TEAMWORK IN FAMILY LAW PRACTICE
- It Takes a Village
Connect With Woody: